The mission of Coinbase is to create an open financial system for the world. Coinbase has helped over 5M users across 33 countries exchange over $6B in and out of digital currency. As a leader in the digital currency space, Coinbase regularly features in top-tier technology and business publications such as Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times, Fortune, Forbes and TechCrunch.
- Develop and execute strategic PR & communication plans to build Coinbase’s brand and reputation e.g. product launches, new country expansion, crisis management
- Drafting blog posts, press releases, comments for press, executive briefing documents and company-wide communications
- Manage and build relationships with key journalists and influencers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple and compelling messages and stories
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for digital currencies
- Experience at a PR agency, in-house corporate comms or journalism
- Experience in management consultancy
- Experience in a high-growth technology company
- BA in English or journalism
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Coinbase is a bitcoin wallet and platform where merchants and consumers can transact with the new digital currency bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the world's most widely used alternative currency with a total market cap of approximately $7.0 billion. The bitcoin network is made up of thousands of computers run by individuals all over the world.