We are constructing an analytics platform for virtual reality devices. The platform collects visual and event based telemetry, and makes it available for analysis.
Our Key Features Include:
- Visual Tracking – track what your users are looking at in your VR experience on a granular level
- Aggregate Telemetry – aggregate the telemetry data, build heatmaps, and see exactly is or isn’t working in your product
- Hardware Agnostic – collect the same data from any available HMD, on any device, on any engine
- A/B Testing – test and optimize any variables within your VR experience
- Cohort Analysis – split your users between a multitude of different variables and attributes
- Actionable Variables – automatically adjust your VR product based on outputs from your analysis.
- Comfort and Sickness Detection – automatically measure and test if your product is making people sick or not. This aggregates things like FPS, motion, and performance data to give a comprehensive sickness score.