We are looking for an great, data-driven growth hacker to own the the marketing funnel for our company. You will be responsible for attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into leads, and nurturing those leads into clients, the latter of which sales team will help you achieve.
- Build and manage a content and editorial calendar that attracts a audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Optimize our marketing campaigns and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages etc.
- Past experience in marketing.
- Experience with security and in particular application security.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads.
Cobalt is the new way of doing application security. Cobalt leverages a global intelligent community of security researchers to help modern SaaS organizations uncover security vulnerabilities. We run agile pen tests.