At Clutter we've built our end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform in-house - including our warehouse management system, CRM and call center - which enables our growing on-demand platform. Our innovative supply chain offers consumers 10x more convenience at price parity with the incumbents, and we're taking on a $33B/year industry while attracting over $100M in funding from top VC firms such as Sequoia Capital, GV (formerly Google Ventures) and Fifth Wall.
As an iOS Engineer, you will be working on a key piece of software that is essential to our business. Our app is used for up to 7 hour sessions by our movers and packers out in the field to scan barcodes, tag, and take photos of our customer's belongings so they can view and request retrieval at their convenience.
Our codebase is written entirely in Swift using modern design patterns, the latest in UIKit. We make extensive use of Location Services including CoreLocation, Geo-fencing, and Core Motion to power real time tracking and analytics. We're also using multipeer connectivity to communicate between our iOS devices in close proximity while maintaining eventual consistency of our data in both online and offline modes.
As an iOS Engineer, you will:
- Drive iOS projects to completion, with a tenacious focus on the business impact of those projects
- Execute new ideas quickly and effectively on iOS making major contributions to the product including new features, refactoring and bug fixes
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers and Designers to iterate on and define product scope and design
Core Skills We Look For:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong understanding of Swift and/or Objective-C
- Experience with test driven development, writing unit tests with XCTest, UI Tests, and ability to work with Restful APIs and 3rd party services
- Experience with different mobile architectures including MVP or MVVM
- Experience on team using scrum, agile or XP
Plusses include any of the following:
- Experience implementing offline/online systems with eventual consistency
- Experience using CoreLocation, GeoFencing or Real time tracking in apps
- Working on persistence with Core data or Realm
- Active participation in open source projects
Most companies fail to ever find true product/market fit. At Clutter, we're fortunate to provide a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense. Clutter is the future of self-storage. Americans spend over $33B/year on terrible existing self-storage options that require you to rent a truck, get help moving, quickly lose track of what you have in storage, and deal with a frustrating do-it-yourself customer experience. Clutter is a technology company that uses an asset-light logistics model to pick up, securely store, and efficiently retrieve the items our customers store with us. We’re convenient, affordable, and give customers a photo inventory of all their stored items.