Founder, Head of Product
2016 - Present (about 3 years)
• Managed all development of a platform that empowers YouTube publishers to monetize their fans. • Prepared all wireframes and business logic, then led team of three devs...more to execute the build process. • Designed and built primary marketing website and accompanying digital lead gen materials.
• Designed, coded and launched P2P mobile payments app • Built UX for iOS app, Angular web app, & admin dashboard (Angular, Ionic, HTML/CSS/JS) • Handled every area...more of startup development user acquisition & digital marketing; security/compliance; recruiting, biz dev & partnerships; creating all marketing collateral • Developed automated anti-fraud processes preventing 100% of malicious transactions. • Rep'd Nooch at dozens of startup competitions, conferences, & meetups
Responsible for all tech development for Rent Scene's public-facing website, internal data tools, and payments platform. • Managed overhaul of website structure, content,...more & UI leading to 500% increase in organic traffic • Implemented digital lead acquisition strategy resulting in 20X more new leads / mo • Built custom, branded payment portal for secure, dead-simple ACH payments. • Developed comprehensive written & video team training materials • Selected to participate in Y-Combinator Fellowship
Designer, Photshop, inDesign, HTML · Many kids in Philadelphia don't have the tools to succeed. PCF supports learning in Philadelphia's public… · More schools by supplying internet-ready computers to classrooms and publicly accessible locations. We also help outfit school libraries with books, provide computers to low-income families that do not have them, and teach 3D printing classes.
Managed development of a new website and modern brand identity for Philly nonprofit that distributes computers to public school. Designed all print and web fundraising collateral.
Nooch For Landlords is a the easiest way to collect rent payments online. A dead-simple web portal makes it a breeze to get paid on time, every time.
What I Do
I AM A...
• self-taught app developer & full-stack engineer
• fintech entrepreneur fluent in software, banking, & design
• meticulous builder of simple, usable web/mobile apps
• jack-of-all-trades comfortable in chaos
• sworn enemy of paper checks & cash
• maker of many mistakes exactly 1 time
• Designed, built, & launched P2P mobile payments app (5-star App Store rating)
• Accepted into Y-Combinator's Fellowship Program (Spring '16)
• Youngest winner of Philadelphia Business Journal's 40 Under 40 (2014)
• Invited by Chicago Fed Reserve to speak on P2P mobile payments
• Self-taught web & mobile developer with a track record of building simple, usable, and beautiful apps
• Featured Panelist | Millennials & P2P Payments, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago Payments Symposium, 2012
• Finalist (Small Tech) | Marcum Innovator of the Year Region’s Business Journal, 2013
• 1st Place | Baiada Incubator Competition Drexel University, 2012
• 1st Place | Duke Startup Challenge - Elevator Pitch Duke University, 2011