We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team! You job will be an integral part of helping the ClassPass digital experience grow and evolve.
- Work with the product team and design team to produce beautiful and clean solutions for web and mobile
- Work closely with the UX Director and Design Director to turn product requirements into wireframes and then polished visual designs
- Help conceptualize and execute the future of the ClassPass digital experience and help push the brand and the product forward
- Help instill a design culture in the company as a whole — we want everyone to value and understand the role of design
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- 7+ years of digital design experience and a solid understanding of interaction design
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiar with the AGILE working process and able to work closely with Product Managers, all the way through to front-end developers
- A varied and robust portfolio of past work indicating your qualifications in the above described fields that also proves your ability to think conceptually
- Someone who is obsessively detail oriented, a self-starter, and an aficionado of iterating
- Be a champion of not only great design, but of ClassPass
- You are a great communicator and have a great attitude about working on the team
ClassPass, founded in New York City in 2014, is a monthly fitness membership that connects members to thousands of fitness studios and gyms in 36 cities around the world. We believe that leading an active lifestyle strengthens both the mind and body - and that living that lifestyle should be easier. We want to help people find experiences that matter to them, that challenge them and that move them
As a series B startup with top-tier venture capital support, we've experienced tremendous growth over the past year, and we’re continuing to grow our team, expand our company and evolve our membership to enhance how our members live their every day.