Full Stack Engineers are the glue that keeps our Engineering team together. We’re looking for generalists that are as versatile as they are passionate about their craft. You'll help us transform the boutique fitness and gym landscape by creating awesome experiences for people looking to live a more active lifestyle.
What we're looking for:
- Strong experience working across the stack, from the API layer to the database
- Passion for dev ops principles
- Defensive coding practices to preemptively mitigate failures
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Positive, collaborative, team oriented attitude
ClassPass, founded in New York City in 2014, is a monthly fitness membership that connects members to thousands of fitness studios and gyms in 36 cities around the world. We believe that leading an active lifestyle strengthens both the mind and body - and that living that lifestyle should be easier. We want to help people find experiences that matter to them, that challenge them and that move them
As a series B startup with top-tier venture capital support, we've experienced tremendous growth over the past year, and we’re continuing to grow our team, expand our company and evolve our membership to enhance how our members live their every day.