At ClassPass, we put our customers and studio partners first. The Product Management team collaborates with engineers, designers, and business stakeholders to guide new product ideas from conception to launch. We’re passionate about conducting user research, leveraging data to make decisions, and defining strategic roadmaps to help ClassPass fulfill its mission. We’re looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers to join our Product team and innovate.
We're hiring in both our NYC and SF offices.
- Identify product features and enhancements that delight users
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of new products
- Define key success metrics and leverage data to make decisions and iterate quickly
- Drive the product vision, roadmap, and strategy for your cross-functional squad
- Partner with stakeholders from across the organization to understand and prioritize needs
- 3+ years in product management
- Track record of building successful web / mobile products
- Excellent problem solving, analytical thinking, and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for learning
- Technical understanding of the products you propose to build
ClassPass, founded in New York City in 2014, is a monthly fitness membership that connects members to thousands of fitness studios and gyms in 36 cities around the world. We believe that leading an active lifestyle strengthens both the mind and body - and that living that lifestyle should be easier. We want to help people find experiences that matter to them, that challenge them and that move them
As a series B startup with top-tier venture capital support, we've experienced tremendous growth over the past year, and we’re continuing to grow our team, expand our company and evolve our membership to enhance how our members live their every day.