Clara is a software platform that aims to accelerate scientific and medical advancements, get treatments to market faster, and help people find potentially life-saving clinical trials. We're looking for a talented growth team intern to join our team over the summer and help spearhead the development of digital content.
The growth team intern is ideal for someone who wants to work in and meaningfully contribute to the various marketing initiatives at Clara. You’ll be working closely with the heads of growth and patient advocacy in order to drive marketing plans forward.
- Scope out, write, and publish engaging content
- Run analyses of marketing data to measure success of various initiatives
- Compile background research to support content generation
- Assist the planning and execution of in-person events and talks
- Assist in running and scaling Clara Health and Breakthrough Crew social media accounts
- Conduct stakeholder and event mappings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in data analysis
- Enthusiasm for learning new concepts
- Ability to keep multiple high-paced projects progressing
# Nice to haves
- Prior experience with marketing tools such as AdWords, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and the like
- Prior experience or passion for patient advocacy or health tech
Clinical trials are the longest and most expensive step in bringing a new treatment to market, and over 80% of trials run are delayed due to difficulty finding participants.
While trials can offer patients breakthrough treatments, most physicians don’t even have time to keep up to date with all the trials being run at their own hospital, let alone everywhere else. This leaves patients to look for themselves if they want to participate, but they often don’t because they are difficult to find and even harder to enroll in.
Clara Health solves these problems by giving patients and caregivers the knowledge and the tools that they need to find and connect to the best treatment options for themselves. The software platform seamlessly guides patients from end-to-end, from first learning about trials all the way through enrollment. We help more individuals access trials and accelerate the pace of medical advancement, bringing the next generation of treatments to the patients who need them.