Part chaos, part rocket fuel. I believe deeply that the future of work is chaos. The thing about chaos is that we misunderstand it, rather than WNDYR, sits on the edge of this space. We position and transform companies across their humans, technology and physical spaces.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
A few key things about me:
1. WNDYR is start-up number 2
2. I've done a few happy experiments to learn some key skills:
- built a maths app for kids and launched it in the app store
- built a digital magazine and reader community for executive leadership in the US
- experimented with collaboration tools instead of using email for a full 365 days
3. I am a product advisor to 2 technology companies
4. I started working at the age of 12 in an accounting practice and started a tutoring company while I was at university
5. I wrote a paper about the Deliberate Practices that make entrepreneurs successful. Babson College, the leading Entrepreneurship University in Boston invited me to present my findings to them.