This is a high-level management role that will provide a hands-on opportunity to work with the management team on developing Cialfo’s partnership network and ensuring further growth of our Cialfo's platform - Companion.
Prior sales experience is a bonus and passion for education, learning and edtech solutuions is an important requirement. We want you to earn trust, build lasting relationships and wow people. We promise to support you in this endeavour!
• Locate potential business deals by contacting partners of different channels, including international schools, private institutes, organizations and individual agents etc.; maintain good relationships with partners and clients in the target market.
• Meet prospective students and parents on a daily basis to understand their challenges and needs’; ensuring that they understand how Cialfo can help them.
• Travel to different locations within Asia and present Companion to potential stakeholders
• Understand the value and benefit of our SaaS solution
• Continuously improve the efficiency of the sales process
• Maintain complete and accurate documentation in our CRM
• Work closely with the mentoring team to provide initial assessment and design holistic developmental plans for individual students
• Build and maintain relationships with parents/students to ensure that we are the required support to ensure students' success.
• 2 years min related working experience in sales/ business development preferably in education industry
• Platform/SaaS related sales experience is a plus
• University degree or higher
• Fluent in English, Chinese/Hindi knowledge is a plus
• Being able to manage working between Sales and Business Development
• Willingness to travel regularly
We love people who think big, hustle, want to learn and believe in our vision to change the education system. We have an open culture with everyone exuding positivity and trusting one to their best.
This position is based with our core team in Singapore. We're more than happy to generously relocate the right candidate, including significant others, kids, pets, etc.!
Read this first: http://blog.cialfo.co/3-things-that-you-should-love-about-your-next-company
We are a fun and well treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Peace of mind with health insurance
- 20 vacation days and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need to
- A New MacBook, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Quarterly overseas team retreats with fun team building activities like paintball, laser tag, bowling and BBQ
- Regular team dinners/lunches or drinks so you can relax and bond with the team
- We also offer generous relocation assistance for certain roles for people joining us from overseas.
If applying to us directly is easier, send in your profile at email@example.com and we shall get back to you very soon!
Cialfo offers an innovative SaaS platform (available on web and mobile) for independent college counsellors, private organizations and high schools to streamline their overseas college application process. It increases the effectiveness by enabling efficient task management, managing communications with their students and parents; and an automated proprietary college shortlisting algorithm.
Cialfo started as a overseas education consultancy in Singapore that streamlined the US and UK college application process for students with a unique combination of online platform solutions and mobile applications, designed by highly experienced veterans of the college admissions process. 100% of Cialfo’s students have been admitted to a college of their choice and 60% of them admitted into top 20 US/UK universities.
Cialfo is on a mission to democratize tertiary education globally and help 1 million students through its platform by 2020.