I’m a health innovator, entrepreneur, and Ironman Triathlete. I’m passionate about human health and finding new ways that we can use mobile technologies to push the needle forward exponentially in what we know about health and disease.Describe what you have done, what you are doing, and the kinds of things you are interested in.
● IRONMAN All World Athlete; 3x 70.3 World Championship Qualifier (2015, 16, 17)
● Boston Marathon, top 5% (2015)
● MIT H@cking Medicine MedStart Competition Winning Team (2014)
● NYRR Empire State Building Run-up, World Men's Elite (2013)
● Millennium Outstanding Contributor Award (2010)
● US Gold Congressional Award Medal (2002)
My vision is to work with a rockstar team of passionate innovators taking on big, hairy challenges, embracing smart failure / taking lots of calculated risks, and riding out every last minute of the adventure along the way.Describe what you're looking for in a company.