• Devising marketing strategy, redesigning the website, running digital advertising campaigns, reforming customer service, reviewing...more pricing strategy, developing value proposition. • Line managing, training, and coaching a growth marketing intern. • Redesigned website to drive a 30% reduction in bounce rate, and increases in pages/session (303%), session duration (352%), and driving users from homepage to booking form (73%).
• Project managed copy, design, translations, and development of two email marketing campaigns in Mailchimp. Sent to over 700,000 subscribers across 11 countries, driving...more 300 orders and £15k for the most successful month of the year for the business. Short-term, temporary job.
Live Better With makes life just that little bit better with 100s of recommended products for people living with cancer.As featured in the Top 100 UK startups in 2016 according...more to Startups.co.uk.• Drove £4k worth of incremental sales through email, led creative overhaul of email onboarding program (including redesign, content plan, effective subscriber segmentation) • Devised marketing plan, and led marketing for a new store at Guy’s Hospital, leading to a doubling of daily sales• Provided creat
Project Manager and Community Liaison
2015 - 2016 (11 months)
• Founded new volunteering project that supplies an underfunded youth club in a high-crime area with student volunteers• Formulated an email marketing recruitment campaign,...more sent out to over 10,000 students across 4 academic faculties (attracted 60 applications)• Grew from scratch, led and trained a committee of 3 and 20 volunteers, who deliver activities for 20-30 children twice a week• Established link with University of Bristol as a source of more permanent staff
University of Bristol Consulting Society
2015 - 2016 (4 months)
• Researching the most viable commercial models to maximise profitability and scalability for a mobile app at a local tech start-up
• Matrix: Increased Facebook reach to its highest level in over a year by 169% YoY from an average of 59,000 to 110,000 • Yves Saint Laurent: Optimised fragrance portfolio...more for SEO, placing the brand #1 in the division for May 2017; drafted pricing proposal for new product launch; maximised stock shortage to gather 20+ online reviews for a new launch; negotiated a gifting partnership with Swarovski for Mother’s Day; optimised Google Analytics account to maximise insights and marketing activity
Intern, Consumer Market Insights
2015 (3 months)
• Wrote Boolean operator code for social monitoring research project to identify key opportunities in an emerging customer segment. Presented actionable recommendations to...more the CMO & brands • Organised most successful training ever for 81 managers across 21 brands on social monitoring software • Created a Hootsuite dashboard for Maybelline to increase user engagement and brand awareness for London Fashion Week. Reached out to a startup on how to use their mobile tech
(2013 and 2014)• Designed and led an English as a second language curriculum for a class of 20, adapting each week• Developed and led a wide range of creative and sport activities...more for large groups (40+)• Mentored a Teaching Assistant • Recommended for Camp Director
• Led a committee of 10 to run charitable events for the local community; a Christmas Party for 200 disadvantaged children and a Spring Dinner Dance for 50 vulnerable older...more people • Attracted over 1000 students, the highest number ever in the committee’s history, to the Volunteering Fair. Over 90 organisations offered opportunities to students• Organised the most successful fundraising event in the history of the Committee – raised over £500 with a new event, a talent show, which due to its succ