- Managed relationships as project manager across all phases of partnerships with clients at local governments, NGOs, and foundations - Provided technical assistance,...more informed program implementation, and designed & conducted program evaluations for health-focused interventions utilizing a variety of strategies to achieve impact goals - Conducted qualitative data analysis and quantitative data analysis to inform program practices
•Drafted reports to visually and verbally communicate the evaluation of a nationally implemented child-hood obesity prevention initiative to multiple stakeholders •Organized...more weekly teleconference meetings and agendas for a nationally distributed six-member evaluation team • Created work-flow plans and organized logistics as the project coordinator for a field research project being implemented in seven cities • Provided efficient administrative, technical, and research support to senior staff
Web Design Consultant * Provided administrative & project management assistance for successful execution of WordPress development projects Christine Mineart 1622 Harrison...more St Apt 205, Oakland, CA firstname.lastname@example.org 425.356.7202 * Communicated and managed tasks with a nationally distributed team using Slack and Basecamp * Managed all stages of client interaction, from project proposal to product delivery
•Started-up a baking business with an investment of only $2,500 and grew to $6,000 in monthly sales within 2 months • Established a vending space with the Palm Springs...more Certified Farmer’s Markets and two wholesale accounts to sell over 400 items weekly • Cultivated relationships with local California farmers and grocery distribution centers to source almost 80% of ingredients sustainably, organically, and from California for over 20 unique recipes
• Conducted independently an observational study of mortality within the 580 active TB patients from the clinic over 5 years time using epidemiological methods, SAS programming,...more and literature research
• Reported research results to inform clinic policy and program practice • Interacted with a diverse urban population with complex health assistance needs • Coordinated and communicated with peers and patients from various cultural backgrounds in a positive, responsive, respectful manner
Courses Taught: General Biology, Public Health Microbiology, Global Health Disparities • Effectively taught complex biological concepts to over 200+ students • Demonstrated...more strong leadership and public speaking abilities through the planning and execution of 3 discussion sections with 30 students in each •Displayed excellent time management balancing instruction, managing course logistics, curricula development and student mentorship in addition to succeeding in my graduate studies
•Acquired and mastered various technical and analytical skills as needed to support dynamic projects •Worked cooperatively with the laboratory group to reach high-standard...more and time sensitive goals while developing an HIV Vaccine
•Coordinated with farm staff to process and receive produce, up to 40 dozen eggs, and up to three-hundred pounds of fresh milled flour a week for sale at the Pie Ranch Farm...more Stand and distribution to external vendors •Told the story of Pie Ranch’s mission and achievements to over 50 visitors a day at the Roadside Farm Stand
Developer · • Received funding to research local grain economies by visiting over ten food producers along the West Coast
• Conducted community… · More outreach through farmer’s market cooking demonstrations in three cities
• Published my stories on my blog: www.surfmuffins.com •Attended the 2014 Grain Gathering conference
What I Do
I have had a knack for planning & coordinating people and events since I was young; creating daycamps for the neighborhood with my best friend. Now I support teams and executives to do their best work through excellent operations management, and cultivating positive team culture.
Starting a baking business in the middle of the desert. I moved to Joshua Tree, CA with no network, not funding, and was able to grow a successful farmer's market business through my ability to build relationships and dedicate many hours to building a business I was passionate about. It allowed me to fully realize my potential for achievement in the face of challenge and to confidently say "I have grit".