We want to team up with smart, nice people who thrive on solving hard problems. As a software engineer, you will build and enhance products to underwrite financing for real estate entrepreneurs and lenders on our platform. You will work across our technology stack, gaining experience with our web platform and complex 3rd party datasets.
What We Look For
* Demonstrated interest in programming through school or personal projects
* Exceptional problem solving abilities
* CS degree or equivalent area of study
* Excellent communicator
What We Offer
* Opportunity to build a great company
* Competitive salary and generous equity
* Comprehensive benefits for you and your family
* Flexible schedule and unlimited vacation
* Catered meals and social outings
* Training and mentoring
Real estate entrepreneurs play a vital role in the housing economy, taking on risk to create the inventory that homebuyers and renters seek out. We believe that every aspect of this small business ecosystem can be improved with software and we aim to help our customers grow and thrive.
At Certain, we're building a digital platform to underwrite and broker commercial financing used by real-estate entrepreneurs. We simplify access to financing, deliver competitive pricing from lenders, and ensure real estate entrepreneurs have the liquidity their small businesses need.
We are based in San Francisco; founded by Palantir and Freddie Mac alumni; and building a company of entrepreneurial engineers and industry experts.