We’re looking for an experienced Community Manager to lead and coordinate a remote team of moderators and ambasadors managing our communication channels: Telegram, Reddit, BitcoinTalk, Quora, WeChat, Steemit, kakaoTalk, Golos, Discord, Medium, Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube.
You must be a motivated and autonomous individual who knows about the cryptocurrency world and understands how the “crypto crowd” interacts with one another, where they get their information, and how they do their research before investing in upcoming ICOs. You should be able to strategize, manage a distributed workforce of ambassadors/moderators, and also perform the actual work of community interactions.
• Engage and support conversations in communities related to Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, ICOs, financial technologies, tech investment, etc.
• Develop content / social media strategy to leverage across the community.
• Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
• Write articles and content for the media, press, blog, website, presentation
materials and email newsletters.
• Develop FAQ strategy and answer community members’ questions in ICO-
related Q&A sessions and Webinars.
• Build and manage relationships with online Crypto influencers
• Communicate performance, successes, challenges, findings & needs across team.
• Manage & promote Bounty Program – Work with bounty manager and ensure
bounty program is developing well and no one is spamming.
• Manage BitcoinTalk – Ensure bitcointalk announcements go out on a regular
basis and all questions/requests are being answered.
• Manage Telegram – Keep alive with announcements and calls to action. Respond to all questions. Welcome new members. Assign questions to key team players.
• Recruit Telegram Moderators – Find, hire, manage, and schedule small team of distributed moderators to run Telegram.
• Post in Forums/FB Groups/Subreddits – Work with ambassadors to ensure the brand is well represented often and continuously all across the web.
• Comment name of ICO in 100+ Blog Posts Per Week – Work with ambassadors to ensure the brand is well represented often and continuously all across the web.
• Work with team to get major announcements out on all crypto forums/ finance forums/ blog forums/ subreddits/ linkedin groups/ google+ groups/ fb groups.
• Proven experience as a Moderator and Community Manager
• Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. bounty program, launching an
ambassador program, creating an event series and writing email newsletters)
• Hands on experience with social media management for brands
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Expertise in social media engagement, including Facebook, Twitter and Blogs
and Chat channels such as Reddit, Discord, Telegram, WeChat
• Deep knowledge of the Crypto / Blockchain / ICO market.
• Acute sense of judgment, tact and diplomacy in communication
• A strong-sense of teamwork and ability to both manage AND execute programs
• Excellent written and oral English communication skills (native preferred)
Why join CentrumCoin?
• Be a part of the Crypto/Blockchain and ICO Revolution.
• Work with highly intelligent and driven people who display a high degree of
initiative, motivation and flexibility.
• Work in an entrepreneurial setting that supports openness to innovative ideas.
The position can be based either in Budapest or Moscow. Remote also possible.
Send your CV and Cover Letter by email to email@example.com with the subject line "Community Manager" and state why you're suited for the job.
We are looking to hire immediately.
Learn more about CentrumCoin via our website: www.centrumcoin.com
We are a decentralized ICO Venture Capital Fund investing in disruptive Blockchain/Crypto projects. We provide companies with $0.5M - $1.5M in venture capital financing, Blockchain incubation and global compliant ICO execution. In doing so we provide trust, confidence and recurring income to ICO crowd investors for their investments in scalable blockchain projects.