Are you a devoted maker, excited with developing for the Internet of Things ?
If so, we may have the right job for you.
Centaur Technologies (www.centaurtek.com) develops products for the Industrial IoT. Our hardware designs solve unique challenges and push the envelope in wireless sensor tech. To execute on our vision we have gathered an ambitious product team, which we intend to grow steadily by attracting talented and motivated individuals.
We are looking for a top-notch, motivated and skillful embedded engineer. You should have:
- A Bachelor's in a technical field (preferably an MSc. as well).
- Project experience in embedded systems, microcontrollers or FPGA programming.
- Solid C or C++ coding skills.
- Familiarity with testing, defect tracking and QA principles and tools.
- Excellent documentation and reporting skills.
We are led by seasoned entrepreneurs who have done it before. The company's founder and CEO - Sotiris Bantas - was CTO and cofounder of Helic, an EDA software company started in Athens which evolved into an international technology player with customers and investors in Silicon Valley.
So come join us now and don't miss out on the action!
Full-stack Industrial IoT and data analytics startup. Sensors and analytics for post-harvest product safety and quality. Category maker of Stored Product Protection IoT.