Centaur Technologies (www.centaurtek.com) develops products for the Industrial IoT, focusing on stored product protection and other verticals. The company runs on a fast track, driven by seasoned entrepreneurs who have done it before. The company's founder and CEO - Sotiris Bantas - was CTO and cofounder of Helic, an EDA software company started in Athens which evolved into an international technology player with customers and investors in Silicon Valley.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated full-stack developer to undertake the buildout and maintenance of our IoT apps, which employ embedded servers, cloud servers, mobile terminals and wearable devices. The position entails customer-facing responsibilities with our growing customer base. Perks include participation in international conferences and training opportunities.
You should have:
- A BS/MS degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or a related subject.
- Solid experience in the administration of backend servers for high performance mobile or web app stacks.
- Experience in developing software for mobile apps or mobile-first web apps.
- Familiarity with mobile app SDKs (iOS or Android) and notification systems.
- Experience in working with remote data via third-party APIs and JSON.
You should be entrepreneurial and willing to take risks, but also customer-driven and devoted to a high quality and reliability product. You should have great presentation and communication skills and the leadership qualities needed for recruiting your own team and infusing your DNA into the company.
Are you this person? If so, come join the action!
Full-stack Industrial IoT and data analytics startup. Sensors and analytics for post-harvest product safety and quality. Category maker of Stored Product Protection IoT.