* Lead sales efforts and promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements and expectations in young growing technology company.
* Develop a global account acquisition strategy and determine processes to achieve goals and objectives, i.e. identify top line sales and bottom line margin growth strategies and strategies to overcome competitive threats etc.
* Work with an international team to create solutions for major companies using Centaur's technologies.
* Convert early proof-of-concept projects into critical solutions which major food companies can depend upon.
* Apply consultative and strategic selling skills, as well as technical expertise, to develop and manage the assigned customer base.
* Develop and maintain key customer relationships to ensure customer value is sustained.
* Make strategic decisions, considering immediate and long term implications, benefits and costs, and risks associated with alternatives, to create, implement and monitor the success of a business plan.
* Participate in key tradeshows planned by corporate/brand marketing and support customer marketing activities where appropriate.
* Provide leadership within cross functional teams to drive account results including:
Understanding, managing, and helping to resolve customer service issues regarding execution of shipping, pricing, and service levels
Coordinating, communicating, and collaboratively working with account specific and corporate brand marketers to drive execution of mutual strategies
Partnering with our team to forecast and adjust needs accordingly
Providing internal leadership around P&L’s
* Conduct formal business reviews and update our team at HQ to review business objectives, progress against objectives and recommend actions to exceed goals
* Provide weekly customer update/status reports.
Our Internet-of-Crops platform is the leading industrial data and IoT analytics platform for post-harvest quality monitoring. We use data science and sensors to monitor and predict product quality and safety for grains, like malting barley, wheat, and other commodities.
With our predictive capabilities, we help growers and buyers act months in advance to ensure key quality traits are maintained while in grain bags, silos, grain elevators, on rail cars, processing facilities, etc.
For beer production, these key quality metrics include: germination rate, moisture content, dry matter loss, risk of pest / fungi outbreaks, among others.
We have a suite of tools to guide teams at each level on what action should be taken for optimal results. As the commodity moves from storage to transport to AB InBev's processing facility, we can continue safeguarding the barley, checking its odor upon delivery for mold, as well as monitor pest remediation treatments which may impact its quality.