Work along experienced serial entrepreneurs to disrupt the largely offline catering industry and help companies remove the hassle of ordering catering for their teams. Reach out: jobs[at]caterspot.com - Please include in the Subject: "Application to" Position - Country - Your name and last name
• Build and maintain relationships with CaterSpot’s corporate and individual customer base.
• Setting up and optimizing CaterSpot’s customer service standards through innovation.
• Working collaboratively with other members of the Live Ops team
• Put in place and maintain good reporting on the teams KPI’s and usage of the tools.
• Prepare training material and coach all stakeholders using the tools on the best practices.
• Supervising the day-to-day work of operations support staff.
• A whole load of exciting ad hoc tasks and challenges!
• First working experience with, preferably with focus on operations or customer success
• Fluent in English. Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin would be an advantage.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced customer facing environment. High attention to detail.
• Tech savvy, good PC skills, e.g. MS Office, Google Docs, Google Sheets.
• You have passion for making people happy: You have an eye for opportunities to impress customers with service that goes above and beyond.
• A quick and calm thinker when under pressure, multitasking pro! Enjoy talking and listening to people.
• Strong communication and organization skills - the ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well.
• Self-motivated and a great team player - if you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask!
What we offer:
• Paid traineeship and option for full-time employment with full-time salary after 3 months of traineeship
• Equity stake in the company
• Become one of the first team members of the Asia’s fastest growing online catering marketplace.
• Work with a multicultural team - our teams are from 8 different nationalities
• Open, respectful, fun company culture with people who seriously enjoy what they are doing.
• Great exposure into multiple aspects of a fast-growing, game changing business.
• Real impact on the company's growth and evolution and be rewarded for it
Caterspot is an online B2B catering marketplace that connects companies with great local catering options. Caterspot offers users the possibility to order 1,000+ catering menus and options from a curated list of caterers and restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Founded by Serial Entrepreneurs, we’re looking for people with an ownership mentality who want to work with like-minded folks to build something huge. We're excited to disrupt a US$50B industry globally.