The Cater2.me Vendor Sales team eats, breathes and dreams great food. Exploring new cuisines and staying in the know about the top local eateries is an integral part of what our team does on a regular basis. You'll scour the culinary landscape to find the best, local chefs, food trucks and restaurants to join our program and will then lead them through the onboarding process from start to finish. The team creates and fosters close relationships with our vendors to provide the best food in the business to our clients.
- Research and cold call vendors on a daily basis
- Manage the full sales cycle and vendor onboarding process, from prospecting to close
- Enter data as it pertains to vendor profiles and menus
- Consult with new vendors to ensure menus meet all client needs, from dietary preferences to nutrition
- Help photograph vendors' dishes for mouthwatering presentations to clients
- 1-3 years sales experience
- Meeting sales goals is a major focus
- Building relationships with vendors is your forte
- Persuasive & savvy enough in knowing how to get a “No” to a “Yes”
- Project management & working with large datasets is a plus
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently and as a team
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of the local food & culinary scene
- Restaurant industry or nutrition experience a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- 4-year college degree
BENEFITS / PERKS:
- Meals for the team
- Unlimited vacation
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Commuter benefits and much more!
Cater2.me simplifies the entire group catering experience. We make it easy to add variety to daily group meals, track ordering preferences and past ordering history, centralize feedback from group members, and maintain budget constraints. We streamline a process that takes over 40 hours per month for an organization to less than 1 hour per month (inclusive of month-end invoicing and feedback responses), with no increase in the client's costs or budget.
Apply for our open jobs at: http://jobs.cater2.me/