We are an innovative consumer lending start-up in stealth mode. Looking for team players who would be interested in disrupting the unsecured consumer lending market. While having a great foundation and experience in consumer credit, the candidate should be willing to go beyond traditional evaluation methods and develop new data driven evaluation techniques.
Our team includes ex-ZipDial & Wharton MBA plus tech team with entrepreneurial and fintech experience.
- +5 years in traditional consumer credit underwriting / risk policy (credit card, personal loans, consumer durable loans)
- Expected to device consumer finance risk scorecards, assess the health of the scorecards and develop predictive models
- Responsibilities on Strategy Development would include Approve / Decline, Limit Assignment, Risk Based Pricing, Line Management, Authorizations, Re-pricing & Re-issue, among others
- Minimum graduate in quantitative discipline like statistics, mathematics / BE / Econometrics
- Experience in an entrepreneurial environment a plus
- Understanding and exposure to statistical techniques like Liner regression, Logistic regression, Segmentation
- happy borrowing experience
- shop now
- pay later
CashCare is a data driven online lending platform where our customers can borrow against their e-com purchases. On the front-end, we have created a simple lending application form. On the back-end, we have a big-data strategy where we access transactional, financial and behavioral data about the customers on a real-time basis to assess credit.