The Customer Experience team is the eyes and ears of the company. Whether it may be a small troubleshooting problem or a feature request, we see to the issue and ensure that each and every ticket is attended to in an efficient and effective manner. We maintain the line of support while acting as a feedback channel. We hear what users are saying and give them a voice by sharing their ideas and suggestions with our product teams so that they can build a more robust app.
- Be part of the Customer Experience (CX) team in providing friendly and personal support to the Carousell community.
- Be the voice of the Carousell team: understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions.
- Address support tickets and identify top user issues; work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions.
- Constantly evaluate support workflows and propose recommendations to streamline them to be efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- Compile FAQs and self-help guides to educate and serve user needs.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust, safety and abuse reports.
- Engage with the Carousell community through various social media channels on a personal level.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!)
- Extremely fluent in English (written and spoken), fluency in Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin is a bonus!
- Experienced in working with customers, preferably in a leadership role.
- Possesses empathy and the passion to want to understand and solve user needs.
- Loves engaging with users on a friendly and personal level.
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.
- Bonus: Familiarity with customer support services like Helpscout, Zendesk, etc.
Carousell is one of the largest and fastest growing mobile-first person-to-person marketplaces in South East Asia. We are No.1 Lifestyle and Shopping app in Singapore that makes selling as simple as taking a photo. Over 8 million listings have been created on Carousell, with millions of items successfully transacted. Popular items include high street fashion, beauty products and lifestyle gadgets. Winner of Startup Weekend.
Utility focused: snap, list, sell in 30 seconds. App's simplicity and appeal to the youth demographic landed the startup a partnership with STClassifieds, owned by Singapore's largest media group just 3 months after launch.
Goal is to enable e-commerce for the 400M mobile subscribers in Southeast Asia who're not on the Internet yet.