The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Management and support of various infrastructure technologies on the distributed system platforms.
- The engineer will design build and maintain technical solutions based on business requirements and evaluation of information technology trends and practices.
· Build the virtual systems that support the cloud implementation.
· Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure; ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
· Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools
· Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures.
· Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
· Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
· Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
· Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
· Provide 2nd and 3rd level support and liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Candidates will possess the following key attributes:
- Deep operating system knowledge installing, configuring and troubleshooting (UNIX/Linux, Windows Server)
- Minimum 5 years experience with virtualization and containerization (Vagrant, VitualBox, Docker, VMWare, RHV)
- Experience utilizing open-source monitoring technologies (ELK, Grafana, Graphite, Nagios)
-Experience with configuration management systems (Ansible, Salt, Puppet, Chef)
-Experience with Continuous Integration tools (i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Travis CI, Bamboo, Circle CI)
-Solid networking knowledge (OSI Model, TCP/IP)
-Experience with scripting skills (Powershell, Python, Ruby)
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
Canvass delivers AI-powered predictive analytics for the Industrial Internet of Things. The Canvass platform distills millions of operational data points into actionable insights that empower Industrial companies to optimize their production processes, maintenance and energy management programs in order to increase yield, reduce costs and improve efficiency.
Leveraging Artificial Intelligence, the Canvass platform automates the entire data analysis process – from data collection, model creation, predictions and model retraining. As a result, operational teams get the most accurate prediction that helps them anticipate process inefficiencies, predict equipment failures, and foresee energy usage in real-time.