Canvas is seeking a Delivery & Customer Experience Specialist with a passion for providing excellent in-person customer service and an eagerness to help with vehicle related tasks. We’re launching a business from scratch and you’ll play a key role representing our brand to customers and ensuring we complete our daily vehicle tasks. As a Delivery & Customer Experience Specialist, you will be delivering vehicles to customers and shuttling vehicles to / from maintenance centers, car washes and other partner locations. We are looking for someone who loves to work with customers and knows how to provide an incredible customer experience.
The Delivery Specialist role is a part-time hourly position, working 20-25 hours / week. Candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Hourly wage for this position is $20 / hour.
- Deliver and onboard new Canvas customers in a quick and friendly manner
- Pickup and offboard departing Canvas customers
- Represent our brand and our values while creating an important customer experience
- Prepare the vehicles that will be listed on our website and delivered to customers (e.g. getting cars washed, serviced at a dealership, taken to a photoshoot, etc.)
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable, exceptional service to customers
- Help people with their questions and concerns and provide solutions for a number of issues
- Communicate product knowledge to our customers as needed
- You enjoy interacting face-to-face with customers
- You love meeting new people
- You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value in how you treat customers and perform tasks
- You can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and can learn them quickly.
- You maintain a strong ability to triage workload in a high volume work environment
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and an open-minded perspective
- You’ll be an excellent teammate with above and beyond communication skills
- Must be 21-years of age or older
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check.
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and mature under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- You have a flexible schedule and can work evenings and weekends.
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are an online platform that offers month-to-month car subscriptions. All of our cars come with everything you need to hit the road, like insurance, maintenance, and warranty coverage.
At Canvas, our mission is simple: rethink car ownership to meet the needs of the modern day driver. But what does that even mean?
With the rise of ridesharing, car sharing, and a variety of other transportation services, there are more options to get you from point A to point B than ever before. However, no one has been able to tackle the longstanding problems associated with car ownership. How can you make owning a car easier and more seamless? That’s what we’re here to do.
Join our team to help define the future of mobility.