Canvas is seeking a Delivery Specialist with a passion for providing in-person customer service and a eagerness to help with vehicle related tasks. We’re launching a business from scratch and you’ll play a key role representing our brand to customers and ensuring we complete our daily vehicle tasks. As a delivery specialist, you will be delivering vehicles to customers and shuttling vehicles to / from maintenance centers, car washes and other partner locations.
The Delivery Specialist role is a part-time hourly position, working 20-25 hours / week. Candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Hourly wage for this position is $20 / hour.
- Deliver and onboard new Canvas customers quick and friendly manner
- Pickup and offboard departing Canvas customers
- Help prep vehicles that will be listed on our website or delivered to customers (e.g. getting cars washed, serviced at a dealership, taken to a photoshoot, etc.)
- Provide courteous, knowledgeable, exceptional service to customers
- Help people and provide solutions to a number of issues
- Communicate product knowledge to clients as appropriate
- You enjoy interacting face-to-face with customers
- You take ownership of your role and demonstrate your value in how you treat customers and perform tasks
- You can think on your feet. You enjoy learning new things and can learn them quickly.
- Ability to triage workload in a high volume work environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude and an open-minded perspective
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Must be 21-years of age or older
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Must pass a background check.
- Interest in customer service and connecting with people.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and mature under pressure.
- Eagerness and desire to take on new responsibilities.
- You have a flexible schedule and can work evenings and weekends.
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive / mobility space in a pre-product launch environment
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
We believe that existing transportation options don't address the changing needs of consumers, so we’re building a simple alternative to car ownership. Our objective is to alleviate the pain points, uncertainty, and general inflexibility of traditional car ownership by offering a better alternative that doesn’t break the bank. Why commit to multi-year financings or worry about whether or not you’ll be paying out-of-pocket for vehicle repairs? We believe that having a car should be easy, and it should meet your needs, whatever they may be.
Join our team to help upend the multi-trillion dollar transportation industry.
Currently in stealth mode. Stay tuned.