Canvas is seeking an Customer Support Specialist who loves helping prospective customers better understand products and takes pride in building retention / loyalty with active customers. We’re launching a business from scratch and you’ll play a key role helping us develop our customer support identity, embody our brand values to our customer base and capture valuable feedback as to how we can improve our product. Qualified candidates are customer support veterans who are excited when calls come in and take pride when resolving customer inquiries. As a member of the Canvas Team you’ll report directly into the Head of Operations.
The Customer Support Specialist role is a full-time hourly position, working 40 hours / week. Candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Answer all questions related to Canvas and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers or potential customers about Canvas
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- 1-3 years of customer support experience
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
We are an online platform that offers month-to-month car subscriptions. All of our cars come with everything you need to hit the road, like insurance, maintenance, and warranty coverage.
At Canvas, our mission is simple: rethink car ownership to meet the needs of the modern day driver. But what does that even mean?
With the rise of ridesharing, car sharing, and a variety of other transportation services, there are more options to get you from point A to point B than ever before. However, no one has been able to tackle the longstanding problems associated with car ownership. How can you make owning a car easier and more seamless? That’s what we’re here to do.
Join our team to help define the future of mobility.