Canvas is seeking an Customer Support Specialist who loves helping prospective customers better understand products and takes pride in building retention / loyalty with active customers. We’re launching a business from scratch and you’ll play a key role helping us develop our customer support identity, embody our brand values to our customer base and capture valuable feedback as to how we can improve our product. Qualified candidates are customer support veterans who are excited when calls come in and take pride when resolving customer inquiries. As a member of the Canvas Team you’ll report directly into the Head of Operations.
The Customer Support Specialist role is a full-time hourly position, working 40 hours / week. Candidates must be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Answer all questions related to Canvas and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers or potential customers about Canvas
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- 1-3 years of customer support experience
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Opportunity to work in the in the automotive / mobility space in a pre-product launch environment
- Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
- Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
- Catered lunches
- Commuter benefits
- Gym subsidy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Creative office space
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
We believe that existing transportation options don't address the changing needs of consumers, so we’re building a simple alternative to car ownership. Our objective is to alleviate the pain points, uncertainty, and general inflexibility of traditional car ownership by offering a better alternative that doesn’t break the bank. Why commit to multi-year financings or worry about whether or not you’ll be paying out-of-pocket for vehicle repairs? We believe that having a car should be easy, and it should meet your needs, whatever they may be.
Join our team to help upend the multi-trillion dollar transportation industry.
Currently in stealth mode. Stay tuned.