Fixing k-12 education in India | MIT, Harvard, IIT team
1. Camp K12 "MentorMatch": On-demand 1-on-1 Mentorship App. Get help from tech gurus anytime anywhere through chats + audio/video calls. Pay as you go.
2. Camp K12 "LIVE": Intelligent / gamified virtual classrooms where students learn from real people rather than pre-recorded videos, and earn rewards for peer learning (helping each other), performance on assessments, and more.
3. HatchXR: An Extended Reality (XR) app development platform. For now, Hatch allows users to design and code Virtual Reality (VR) apps in less than 2 minutes. Augmented Reality (AR) coming soon.
4. AI tutors: applied ML platform that learns from past conversations, textbooks, etc. and answers students' questions instantly and accurately.
5. Cutting-edge, in-person coding bootcamps with a focus on K-12 students: Blockchain, AI/ML, Virtual Reality, Web Dev, Android Dev, Design, and more.