You will be helping us improve & scale the platform that connects fans and talent to create the perfect video shoutout. In particular, you will help us make sure we can support our growing fan base securely and performantly.
As a back end software engineer, you will be working across multiple technologies, primarily our backend API (node.js + express), database (mongoDB), and infrastructure (Heroku + AWS + Compose). If interested, you could also pitch in on our frontend too (React/Redux site, React-Native app)! You will collaborate with our sales and data teams to make the talent experience fun and engaging, and help us deliver that perfect Cameo.
A few things about yourself:
- You take pride in your work
- You have a strong product sense
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You are a doer who is comfortable with uncertainty
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases (Mongo)
- Familiarity with deployment, monitoring, CI, and cloud infrastructure (Heroku, AWS, Compose)
- JS Testing (Jest, Enzyme, Appium, etc)
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
Cameo's is creating the most personalized and authentic fan experiences in the world. We're a marketplace where users can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people. We currently partner with thousands of talent across all verticals.