What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever built? Are you proud of it? Are you ready to feel that feeling every day working at Cameo? Perfect, you’re exactly who we’re looking for.
Cameo creates moments that inspire. We’re the platform where you can get Vicki Gunvalson from the Real Housewives to wish your friend happy birthday or Dennis Rodman to congratulate your daughter on her high school basketball game.
We’re well-funded, we have an awesome team, a fun product & great product-market fit. We have all the benefits you’d expect from a rocketship startup: bean bag chairs, a nintendo Wii, snacks. We also have some of the benefits you may not expect: health insurance, 401(k), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to hang out with the Talent on Cameo.
You will be helping us build and improve the platform that connects fans and talent to create the perfect video shoutout. You will also play a key role in building a new app that unlocks the potential of the content our talent is creating.
As our franchise frontend software engineer, you will own our frontend (React/Redux site, React-Native app) and help us build out our team over the next couple of years. You will collaborate with our sales and data teams to make the talent experience fun and engaging, and help us deliver that perfect Cameo.
A few things about yourself:
- You take pride in your work
- You have a strong product sense
- You enjoy working with fun people
- You are a doer who is comfortable with uncertainty
- You love React.js
Things we hope you’ll bring to the table
- Familiarity with React & React Native tools
- Mobile app testing, Jest, Enzyme & integration (ie. Appium)
- The secrets of webpack ;)
- Experience scaling a website and/or a mobile app to millions of users
- An eye for beautiful design
- Related industry experience, particularly social media and/or video tech
Platform where anyone can book personalized video shoutouts from their favorite people.