Cadence is looking for a creative and highly driven digital marketing lead to our core team as the lead Growth Marketer. You will be part of a powerful mission delivering an innovative and empowering product that reimagines the birth control pill experience. We are a growing dynamic team that is obsessed with solving the problems facing women’s health today.
• Own the brand’s digital marketing strategy, creating and managing content across Instagram, Facebook, and the Cadence Blog
• Run A/B marketing campaigns to hone in on the most effective messaging ways to connect with our target audience
• Execute customer acquisition campaigns to build early customer pipeline and optimize customer acquisition cost
• Act as a liaison between Cadence and bloggers, influencers, and leaders in reproductive health to develop exciting collaborations
• Be the expert for each of Cadence’s customer segments, connecting with them in the right moment and anticipating how to support them in their reproductive healthcare journey
• Support product testing, manage feedback from beta users and identify opportunities to expand the product pipeline
• Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment and meet changing deadlines and priorities
• Strong process orientation and organization skills
• Strategic mindset and the ability to connect long-term vision to short-term objectives and initiatives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Quick learner who works well independently but also seeks a collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Preferred prior experience in brand or campaign marketing
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Cadence Digital Marketer Application”.
Cadence is a digital health start-up that empowers women to understand and control their birth control. Half of all pregnancies in the US are unplanned, and almost one million per year happen while a woman is on the pill. Cadence’s first product combines hardware and software to solve all the pain points associated with being on the pill. Cadence was founded by two women dedicated to solving unmet needs in reproductive health.