Working at Button is one of the most fun, fulfilling, and challenging experiences you'll have - and it's one of the reasons why we were voted the best place to work in NYC.
Build first generation of high-performance, scalable, real-time, distributed applications. Produce high-quality, well-documented and tested code. Build scalable, distributed APIs and real-time applications. Shape company's engineering culture by building web-based production tools and infrastructure as needed.
WE LOOK FOR TEAMMATES WHO HAVE:
- Master's degree or the foreign equivalent in Computer Science or related and a minimum of two (2) years of progressively responsible experience OR Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related and a minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in lieu of the above.
- Experience designing distributed, scalable, enterprise systems
- Demonstrated success running systems with lots of traffic
- Experience identifying, investigating, and solving technical issues within the production environment
- Experience working with a unix environment
Our team also values and celebrates our diverse backgrounds. Being open about who we are and what we do allows us to do the best work of our lives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You can learn more about how we are making Button a diverse and inclusive environment through our perks and benefits here.
Button connects the mobile economy, making it easy for consumers to discover and purchase what they want, when they want it - with the tap of a Button. The company provides the easiest way for mobile brands to connect with one another, facilitating discovery and transaction among consumers with a contextually-relevant experience. Current partners on the platform feature industry leaders such as Uber, Condé Nast, OpenTable, Hotels.com, Foursquare, and more.
The company was founded in 2014 and is based in New York City. Button has raised more than $34 million in seed, Series A, and Series B funding from Norwest Venture Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Greycroft Partners, DCM Ventures, Accomplice Ventures, VaynerRSE and others.