Buddy.com aims to be the infrastructure that powers today's mobile device applications. We have an amazing product, happy customers, and incredible partners. We think big, we deliver big, and we work with everyone from first time mobile app developers to some of the biggest brands on the planet.
Buddy.com delivers an integrated offering for application developers and publishers.
Our platform is an "it just works" Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS) solution. We don't deliver a database or CPU cycles in the cloud, we deliver a turnkey backend that delivers the main scenarios most mobile apps need. If you're writing mobile applications, you can skip building a backend and just use Buddy instead.
In addition to our BaaS solution, we offer an analytics engine that provides amazing insight into apps built on our BaaS. Our core customer segment are major brands, it's not enough to "power" the app we also need to "understand" the app. This is where our analytic engine comes into play and includes both the query system to ask questions of the data produced about also the web property to display and analyze the results.
Today we might be working with a developer building the next great game; tomorrow it might be a new shopping application. Our customers are literally building everything you can imagine, and lots you can't - our web services platform needs to be able to support it all.
Why else would you want to consider bringing your talents to Buddy? Well, how about:
* A fantastic working environment with great people.
* Company paid cell phone
* Cutting edge, brand new computer and office tech
* Free snacks & beverages
* Company provided healthcare including medical, dental and vision coverage
* Own your schedule - take vacation as needed and enjoy our flexible working hours.
At Buddy, we're hiring the best and brightest. For all of our engineering positions we'd like to talk to you if…:
* You've built stuff you can show off. That GitHub project you've been chipping away at, o
Buddy makes IoT data usable. We've created technology that pipes raw data generated from IoT or "connected" devices straight into business intelligence tools like SAP, Salesforce.com, ZenDesk, Geckoboard, Tableau, etc... with no custom hardware, firmware or special connectivity.
We do this by offering a cloud service that accepts data from any kind of connected device. Buddy solves the problem connected device vendors have of ingesting massive amounts of device data into their existing BI toolsets (none of which natively support IoT devices as data sources).
In as little as three lines of code on any connected device, we can:
1) Host the telemetry data on servers in your choice of the US, EU, China, Brazil and soon Australia
2) Provide real-time dashboards showing how devices are performing
3) Perform queries on the data and then output into any BI tool-set a customer may use.
Whatever your BI software - Buddy connects it with the connected devices you manufacture or manage.