We’re building the first mobile platform for early education with the largest network of schools and providers across the globe. Based in San Francisco & Denver, our team is passionate, talented, and customer-focused. We feel fortunate to be able to build a platform that has a measurable impact on the daily lives of teachers, parents, and kids.
If interested, please apply through this link: https://jobs.lever.co/mybrightwheel/5d5da5c7-0bc0-49a2-a0a4-c02cb53e99b3?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=AngelList
We are seeking a talented senior engineer to focus on building out the core product platform for educators and parents. We develop rapidly, with ongoing releases. We also have exciting challenges around scaling (we're growing rapidly!) and data (massive data set). This role would closely collaborate with product and design, to deliver amazing experiences on our web and mobile platforms.
We view each engineer as a true product engineer with a high degree of ownership and autonomy. We are a lean, fast-moving team that prefers to avoid meetings and focus 100% on driving impact.
* Design, build, and maintain performant, responsive, and delightful experiences for our customers
* Partner with product, marketing, and customer success to foster innovation in classrooms
* Collaborate with other Sr. Engineers to help define and communicate our frontend best practices
* Facilitate quality by writing unit tests and participating in code reviews
Ideal Candidates Will Have:
* Proven ability to deliver an amazing user experience
* Experience in building scalable solutions with a high level of code quality through automated tests and good architecture
* Strong team player with excellent communication skills and a high degree of ownership and drive
* A passion for improving the world through education
Apply directly through the below link today!
Brightwheel is the all-in-one platform for early education, serving as the hub for schools, childcare providers, camps, and after school programs. We save teachers valuable time with easy tools for learning, assessment, communication, and photo sharing. Administrators can manage their full programs with enrollment, reporting, and even online bill pay. Parents get a beautiful, real-time view of their child’s day that helps them participate in the learning + continue it at home. Brightwheel is used throughout the day in schools of all sizes across the globe. It's the top reviewed and fastest growing product in early education.
It's a world-class team, backed by top investors, including Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, GGV, Eniac, Lowercase Capital, Mark Cuban Companies, RRE, and others.
We're proud to be building a product that users love, and proud to work with a team of great humans.