Our Web Engineering team is looking for a Front-End Developer to join the cross-functional team that works on our Internal Tools. Using modern web technology including React+Redux, ES6+, Styled-Components, Jest, and atomic design, you will build incredibly intuitive UIs, while improving testing and performance optimization to create a frictionless user experience. Through your work, you'll help your teammates work more effectively and efficiently - and we're all about working better!
On the Internal Tools team, you will:
- Build beautiful, isolated web components in React and integrate them into our web applications
- Work on Product & services inventory management platform
- Improve our admin tools for our users, reservations and locations
- Optimize our internal omnisearch engine
- Work with the engineering team to maintain and improve our front-end global architecture
- Improve our end-to-end test coverage
- Contribute to our engineering team’s open-source initiative
You are a front-end whiz. You know how to make a page load fast. You understand the difference between null and undefined and you can find creative solutions to problems outside your main skill-set. In addition to experience with some of the technologies we use, you have the following:
- A post-secondary degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent hands-on experience
- 2+ years in an engineering or development role
- The need to keep your skill-set current and a thirst for knowledge
- Links to live, on-the-web examples of your work (Github, Stack Overflow, etc.)
Breather is the leading provider of space-as-a-service, with a growing network of private workspaces built for productivity.
Breather enables businesses to access flexible workspace by the hour, day or month. Founded by CEO Julien Smith in 2012, the company has grown to include hundreds of locations in 10 major across the globe including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles and London.
Every space is designed to be comfortable, private and productive, with plug-and-play technology that ensures you can get to work as soon as you arrive. No matter how much space you need or for how long you need it, Breather provides flexible workspace solutions without lengthy turnarounds or leases that lock you in, leaving you space to concentrate on what’s next.
Breather has raised funding from Menlo Ventures, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, Ascendas-Singbridge, Temasek, RRE, Real Ventures, Valar Ventures and others.