We are looking for a Product Designer to join one of our cross-functional teams in Montreal. Designing products and interfaces should be your passion. You will contribute to the product vision and help ensure its usability by testing with real people.
As a vital member of a product team, you will work alongside product managers, researchers, and engineers. You’ll bring your specialized usability knowledge to the team, ensuring projects get systematically tested with users throughout the development cycle and communicate your findings back to the team. Feedback should motivate and inspire you as you’ll be helping to build a culture of user-centered design throughout the company.
At Breather, you will:
- Be part of a fast-moving cross-functional team based on agile methods
- Participate in design sprints and help validate new feature ideas
- Help create low- and high-fidelity prototypes that support your design decisions
- Run user tests & look at metrics on how your designs are performing
- Handle every part of the design process, from user flow and validation, to deployment.
- Work with our current design system and contribute to its development on every platform
- Improve design workflows and design knowledge in the company
- 3-5 years of experience bringing digital products to life
- Experience running usability tests, wireframing and prototyping, with a great toolkit of user-centered design methods
- The ability to articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions within your team around your process, explorations, and conclusions
- The ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into clean, usable UIs
- A solid portfolio of product work that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A powerful intellectual curiosity
Breather creates peaceful, practical and beautifully designed private spaces where you can work, meet and relax.
Currently operating out of NYC, SF, Boston, Montreal and Ottawa, Breather lets you unlock a space of your own, on-the-go and on-demand.
Booking is easy – simply find and reserve a Breather near you on our iOS and Android apps or on our website at Breather.com. You can book rooms for 30 minutes, a few hours or an entire day.
By partnering with Breather, property owners, building managers and commercial real-estate brokers can make more money from their unused and under-performing space and thereby increase the value of their existing real estate portfolios.
Breather has raised funding from Valar Ventures, RRE, Real Ventures, SOS Ventures and Slow Ventures and others.
Since launching, we’ve been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Fortune, Dwell and TechCrunch, to name a few.