Join us to help millions of people take control of their health, fitness, and wellness with our AI-based scheduling system. It's time to throw out the rule book and help each person find what works best for them, building health habits that last a lifetime.
+ About Brainbuild
Brainbuild is an automated nutrition scheduling system that optimizes the timing of meals, snacks, hydration, and sleep events based on a person's unique daily schedule, and adapts intelligently to day-to-day changes. Our machine learning algorithms / neural networks are built upon the insights gathered from more than a million hours of scheduling data.
To date, we've helped individuals from 90+ organizations having sent out more than 200,000+ mobile and smartwatch health reminders to help athletes improve their daily energy levels, athletic performance, recovery, weight management, time management, and promote long-lasting behavioral change.
- Inc.com Top 30 Emerging Companies in the US – 2017
- Inc.com & Kairos Society (K50) Top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World Started by Entrepreneurs Under the Age of 25 – 2017
- Winner of the Frank Borchardt Prize (Endowment from David Cummings) – 2017
At Brainbuild, we are looking for an entrepreneurial and self-starting sales person to help us grow our sales efforts in collegiate/professional sports, youth athletics, and potentially corporate wellness. The best candidate will be someone looking to grow into a much larger role of a young startup and live the startup lifestyle. You will be initially compensated with 35% commission on each contract with current average contract values ranging from $3,000-16,000 annual.
- Previous quota bearing sales experience
- A love for building meaningful relationships
- A passion for shaping the future of health, nutrition, and wellness
- Manages time well and motivated
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting
- Able and willing to switch tasks/direction quickly
- Experience working with athletes (NCAA Collegiate, Professional)
- Registered Dietitian (RDN)
- Board Certified Sports Dietitian (CSSD)
- Strength & Conditioning or Performance Coach (CSCS)
+ Next Steps
Please reach out to Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Brainbuild Career - Sales" and provide us a description of your relevant background, why you are interested in working at Brainbuild, and how you may be able to help. We are more than excited to hear from you!
Brainbuild is an automated nutrition scheduling AI that optimizes the timing of meals, snacks, hydration, and sleep events based on a person's unique daily schedule and adapts intelligently to day-to-day changes.