Join us to help millions of people take control of their health, fitness, and wellness with our AI-based scheduling system. It's time to throw out the rule book and help each person find what works best for them, building health habits that last a lifetime.
+ About Brainbuild
Brainbuild is an automated scheduling system that optimizes the timing of meals, snacks, hydration, and sleep events based on a person's unique daily schedule and adapts intelligently to day-to-day changes. The machine learning algorithms we use are built upon insights from millions of hours of expert-backed scheduling data.
To date, we've helped individuals from 100+ organizations having sent out more than 500,000+ mobile and smartwatch health reminders to help people improve their daily energy levels, athletic performance, recovery, weight management, time management, and promote long-lasting behavioral change.
- Inc.com Top 30 Emerging Companies in the US – 2017 (http://go.brainbuild.io/inc-30)
- Inc.com & Kairos Society (K50) Top 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World Started by Entrepreneurs Under the Age of 25 – 2017 (http://go.brainbuild.io/inc-50)
- Recent winner of the $18,000 Frank Borchardt Prize (David Cummings) – 2017 (http://go.brainbuild.io/borchardt)
At Brainbuild, we are looking for a person to lead our development full-time and continue improving upon our existing product. The best candidate will be someone looking to grow into the CTO role of a young startup and live the startup lifestyle.
+ Compensation: 0.2%–25% equity; $42,000-50,000
- Experienced with ES6
- Understands Asynchrony
- Employs functional programming
- Experienced using Git
- Able to quickly pick up languages
- Manages time well and motivated
- Entrepreneurial and self-starting
- Experience working collaboratively with peer developers and managing junior developers
- Able and willing to switch tasks/direction quickly
+ Desired Experience
- Node.js, React.js, Redux
- React Native (Expo)
- AWS, Firebase
- Google Apps Script
- Front-End Development
- Data Science / Pipelines / Analytics
- UI/UX Design
- Python, C++, Machine Learning
- Mobile Payment & Referral Systems
- A passion for shaping the future of health, nutrition, and wellness
+ Next Steps
Please reach out to Joe at email@example.com with the subject line "Brainbuild Career - CTO" and provide us a description of your relevant background, why you are interested in working at Brainbuild, and how you may be able to help fill this role. We are more than excited to hear from you!
Brainbuild is an automated nutrition scheduling AI that optimizes the timing of meals, snacks, hydration, and sleep events based on a person's unique daily schedule and adapts intelligently to day-to-day changes.