Unified local marketplace via seamless POS integration·• Grew the Company to 60 people (25 in the US) with 4 offices in 3 countries; raised a total of $3.8M.
• Managed all US operations, set and communicated company policies,...more held monthly planning & roll-up meetings..
• Launched the Client Services team, hired all staff, and established SLAs. Chose tools and created best practices, allowing Client Services to support over 1,000 users per team member at a 0.5% monthly churn rate - both 3-4x better than the industry average.
Brad is a brilliant entrepreneur who has designed a great product that is making a real positive difference to the merchants that use it. While working at Bindo, I have been able to fully appreciate the...more quality and care that Brad puts in his work. Great person to work and spend time with! His vision and execution of it are inspiring!Nicolas Zumino
During Bindo’s pivot in 2012, I joined design agency Hot Studio to redesign The MITRE Corporation’s digital presence. Hot Studio was acquired by Facebook in 2013.
• Led content...more inventory, user research, stakeholder interviews & client workshop sessions.
• Synthesized research findings; presented actionable recommendations to MITRE’s CEO and leadership team; maintained stakeholder relationships throughout the project.
• Stayed within our $2M budget and presented all deliverables on time.
SaaS property management solution company. IPOe’d in 2015.
• First designer, brought the culture/practice of User Experience Design to the company.
• Developed AppFolio User...more Personas - used company-wide to increase empathy for our customers.
• Designed the Vacancy Dashboard - addressed a common sales objection and reduced churn.
• Designed an online rent payment feature that collected $100M+ in its 1st year.
The world's largest professional network·• Led design & relaunch for Address Book, which was used by all 50M+ members of LinkedIn; employed internal requirements gathering, user testing and peer reviews to help...more guide design decisions.
• Completed interaction design work for LinkedIn’s Events, Groups, Inbox and Jobs products.
User Experience Specialist
2001 - 2007 (about 6 years)
• Worked with cross-matrix teams from Customer Support, HR and Operations to redesign IT software and services based on user research.
• Redesigned a 100-person IT Networking...more group. Conducted stakeholder interviews, synthesized findings, presented the new organizational design to Stanford’s CIO and IT leadership; executed and assisted with transitions.
Jef Raskin started the Macintosh project at Apple in the 1970s. RCHI was a 10 person not-for-profit, building human-computer interactions based on Jef’s "The Humane Interface."...more RCHI released an alpha version, but disbanded shortly after Jef passed away in 2005.
As the Chief Experience Officer at Bindo, I have become wildly passionate about aligning our company to the needs of our customers & relentlessly improving our customer experience. Translating engagement KPIs & customer feedback into an actionable customer experience playbook gets me excited!
At Bindo, we built an amazing iPad-based point of sale product, with hundreds of customers and thousands of users. Aligning our team to the needs of our customers has become my passion, and Bindo has given me the opportunity to approach that alignment from every angle of the business.
Brad is a brilliant entrepreneur who has designed a great product that is making a real positive difference to the merchants that use it. While working at Bindo, I have been able to fully appreciate the quality and care that Brad puts in his work. Great person to work and spend time with! His vision and execution of it are inspiring!