BowTie is looking for proficient junior level developers ready to jump into an internship with our new client services startup.
This role is key to our company’s success, and will help you learn and grow while working directly with the company’s leadership and senior engineers. Our developer interns are expected to split time between product development and client work. You’ll assist us in feature development, providing customer support, and developing knowledge base content.
We’re looking for someone confident in Ruby on Rails, React, React Native, and other JS frameworks. The ideal intern will be a strong self-starter, able to see a task through to completion, know when to seek help, and how to respect project timelines.
This is a 3-month contract position with the opportunity to become a FT hire.
Pay is $20 per hour plus bonuses.
You’ll have 24-hour access to our Denver office at WeWork Platte, which is walking distance to Union Station, great restaurants, and confluence park. Amenities include free coffee/kombucha/beer/snacks, dog friendly workplace, and access to the international WeWork network and the pulse of the Denver startup scene.
The ideal candidate has:
- A passion to do great work, with a desire to ship.
- Ability to own tasks to completion, work independently, manage your own deliverables, and make data-backed recommendations to the team.
- An eye for detail, as well as a ability to quickly come up the learning curve on new technologies.
- Comfortable working knowledge of common agile practices (trackers, transparency, pairing, etc)
- React native experience a plus.
- Agency experience a big plus.
- Understanding of User Centered Design with the ability to stub out a pretty solid UI/UX is a plus.
Please Send your github & resume
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in the state of Colorado. BowTie builds elegant and powerful applications, mobile apps, and websites for successful startups and corporations.
⋈ BowTie's proprietary CMS and static hosting platform lets developers build less and launch faster. Ship your first MVP, validate your market, scale, and manage your customers.
⋈ BowTie is currently in public BETA with active customers and revenue.