We're looking for a passionate growth manager with experience building and scaling growth & marketing projects from scratch.
As an early-stage startup, we're striving to build sustainable growth channels and we believe that the best growth teams are the ones that constantly experiment, iterrates and build processes to scale their work. As a result we're looking for someone who loves experimenting and building processes with huge impact with a clear obsession for data and results.
- Oversee all our growth channels and be responsible for our acquisition metrics (number of sessions, conversion rates, number of signups)
- Discover and experiment with new growth channels. This can incude testing an influencer program, experimenting with co-branded marketing projects,
trying new ads format/channels
- Build processes to structure & scale our most successful growth channels
- Build and lead the marketing team as we grow
- Commit on and follow our growth metrics closely
- 2+ years of marketing/product experience
- Obsessed about data with strong analytical skills
- Fast learner with a growth & scrappy mindset
- Comfortable with HTML and CSS
- Experience working in a remote setup
- Experience working with early stage companies
- This is a remote position
- Compensation will be based on the experience
Bonsai is a Y-Combinator startup with a mission to make freelancing as secure as a full time job. We're building the first all-in-one software for freelancers to help them build, grow and manage their business with tools ranging from contracts to invoicing and accounting.
We are a fully-remote team of 8 that enjoys working together and taking on new challenges. We are backed by the best investors in the world including Y Combinator, Matrix Partners and Index Ventures.
Some more perspective on our mission:
Bonsai helps freelancers and clients transact easily, safely, and quickly anywhere in the world.