● Currently providing marketing consulting services to a number of emerging information security and data analytics companies with a focus on event based marketing campaigns,...more public relations and social media strategies.
Founder, Co-Founder, Director of Communications & Fundraising
2012 - 2018 (about 6 years)
● Develops and executes the digital content and fundraising strategies utilizing social media and crowdfunding, to date raising over $1.3 million, with 100% of the funds going...more to registered animal rescue groups. ● Assisted Clayton County Animal Control in reducing their euthanasia rate from over 80% to less than 5%, resulting in over 10,000 dogs saved. ● Leads and manages the development of social media strategy, content calendar and digital campaigns including fundraising, photography, video.
● Produced creative projects including photo and video shoots, webinars, ebook series and the design, creation and inventory for all collateral and promotional items. ●...more Assisted in launching Ionic Security’s public relations program by engaging with internal subject matter experts across teams to develop coordinated messaging. ● Coordinated both external and internal events including conferences, client engagements, media days, holiday parties, volunteer days and lunch & learns.
● Established the process for onboarding new employees by creating an orientation schedule, assigning mentors, collecting personal information and managing HR software. ●...more Managed facilities, coordinated two office moves, maintained office expenditures and implemented inventory control. ● Responsible for maintaining positive company culture through annual events, small group outings and volunteer days. ● Assisted in coordinating events and attending conferences around the country.
● Managed and maintained the office as the company grew from 5 to 150 people, handling human resources and onboarding. ● Provided administrative support to executives including...more scheduling, coordinating meetings, managing travel and expense reports. ● Managed daily operations such as office organization, inventory and maintained healthy snacks and beverages. ● Coordinated internal events for team building and company culture, as well as external events and conferences around the country.
I co-founded a 501c3 nonprofit focused on coordinating rescue for urgent dogs in high kill animal control facilities. Utilizing social media and crowdfunding, we have to date raised over $1.3 million, with 100% of the funds going to registered animal rescue groups. Partners for Pets has assisted Clayton County Animal Control in reducing their euthanasia rate from over 80% to less than 5%, resulting in over 10,000 dogs saved.
I assisted in launching Ionic Security’s public relations program by engaging with internal subject matter experts across teams, ensuring compliance of brand positioning and developing coordinated messaging with the goal of turning Ionic into the global thought leader on data security—landing us mentions in top publications including WSJ, Forbes, Financial Times, Fortune, Bloomberg, and Popular Mechanics. I also coordinated the company’s efforts for RSA, turning an entire off-site location into an alternative marketing space called the “Ionic Experience”.