Blueprint Power is an NYC-based tech company whose mission is to accelerate the growth and financial sustainability of distributed, intelligent, clean energy by helping regional groups of real estate companies transform their portfolios into power plants. More specifically, we manage these power plants to generate excess supply that we can then sell to markets and customers who increasingly need more and higher quality supply of electricity. Blueprint is founded by experienced tech innovators & entrepreneurs from firms like Google, Boeing, and Vestas, and are backed by prominent corporate leaders and venture investors from the worlds of real estate, energy and tech. Today, Blueprint is well on its way to building our suite of data-driven, machine-learning tools. We have signed up prominent, top-tier customers, and are currently growing our top-notch team here in the heart of NYC.
We are seeking an Integration Engineer to join our team! You will design and develop solutions to complex application problems or network concerns.
- Oversee the installation of operating systems, network systems, software, and hardware
- Monitor system operations to detect potential problems
- Implement network systems to support communication between all departments
- Provide technical direction and guidance to team members
- Provide quality assurance review of new and existing software products
- Perform rigorous acceptance testing at customer locations
- Previous experience in doing onsite commissioning or installs
- Handy with a Leatherman and a Fluke Meter
- Fundamental knowledge of networking, hardware, and software
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented