This role is based in Bangalore and we are looking for candidates who are based in Bangalore and can attend interviews in person
This role does not involve any travel unless in exceptional situations
We are a fast growing and profitable eB2B SaaS startup. Over a span of 6 years, we have made a mark for our products and our customer centricity. Please take a look at our website, blogvault.net for more details. The working environment is fast paced and fun. We have a good mix of fun and excitement that a startup environment brings (young crowd, weekly dinners/drinks, open plan seating, no scope for useless policies and in-formal work culture) and structure of a large company (health insurance for everyone, professional working environment, people friendly policies).
The selected candidate will play an invaluable role in growing the organisation, as someone who will be directly working with and supporting the founder.
This role involves supporting the founder and management team manage and focus his time on critical things, while attending to and solving problems. This role goes beyond regular secretarial/admin tasks. Some of the key activities include:
- first line of defence with managing emails, linkedin communication etc.,
Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
Take minutes during meetings
Hands on exp on conf call tools, video conf meeting tools
Book conference rooms, arranged out of town conferences, travel and hotel accommodations.
Make airline, hotel, and ground transportation arrangements, both domestic and international.
Provide remote assistance when needed to executives who travel extensively.
Maintain strict confidentiality with sensitive information, financial documents, records and personal matters.
Assuming responsibility of taking instructions from the Chief and delegating the work properly to the different stakeholders
Backend Support and Coordination with Writers, Remote Workers and the Marketing Team
Analysis and Preparation of Data, Reporting, Presentations and Briefs
- managing complex calendars, meeting organization, travel coordination, expense reconciliation
- setting up meetings with potential or current customers
- help in recruitment and doing first level of filtering.
- co-ordinating with colleges in recruitment and internships.
- help with any pressing personnel issues
- Take care of vendor management and office administration issues
- maximizing team productivity by streamlining communication; track and help drive completion of key deliverables
- coordinate and track internal, external client and candidate meetings, maintain internal company meeting minutes
- coordinating company events and spearhead special projects
Here are some key qualities that a successful candidate will have:
- at least 2 yrs of assisting a CXO in a fast paced and structured environment (MNC)
- start-up experience would be an added bonus
- high energy and passion
- flawless written and oral communication skills
Diligent, Flexible yet Disciplined.
Kindly note that in this job, Excellent English Communication Skills and Integrity is very important.
- excellent people management skills; ability to deal with people from all spheres and industries
- bonus points if you are a hustler
- obsessed with time management, prioritisation of tasks. Ability to manage and track multiple streams of work and report on the progress
Other perks/benefits -
- We offer generous health insurance to all employees
- Free Lunch.
- Fully stocked pantry
BlogVault is a company dedicated to making website backups and security easy, and efficient.
We mitigate the risks associated with website crashes, as well as the damage caused by malware and hacks.
Over the last five years, we’ve helped more than 10,000 of our customers worldwide maintain effective website security posture. In the five years we’ve been around, we’ve had the honour of partnering with some of the biggest names in the business: Pantheon (most recently), WPEngine, Savvii, and Cloudways. And the best part? We’re only getting started.