We are a modern WordPress SaaS startup focused on WordPress management for developers and agencies. Our client base is growing steadily and we’re looking for a competent support engineer with exceptional communication skills who can provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via our support system.We are looking for someone to start immediately!
Our support team works with our customers using chat and email. As a BlogVault Support Engineer you will:
1) Take ownership of issues reported by customers and see problems through to resolution.
2) Research, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
3) Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
4) Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
5) Monitor uptime and analyze transactions data using third party analytics tool to resolve more advanced issues.
6) Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps for internal use and to extend our Knowledge Base.
7) Carefully follow internal documentation to perform website migrations and repair websites infected with malware.
1) L1 Support in US Time Zone
2) Live Chat Support for Pre-Sales in US Time Zone
3) Live Chat Support for Support in US Time Zone
4) Big Account Management/ Customer Success for larger clients
5) WordPress working knowledge
6) Represent us in few US WordCamps
1) USD 15,000-20,000 K per Annum
Flexibility to work remotely.
We always use the latest version of everything: PHP, NGINX, Ubuntu 18.04, Linux containers and more, so you’ll be able to work with a bunch of exciting technologies and use them every day!
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, competitive salary, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
BlogVault is a company dedicated to making website backups and security easy, and efficient.
We mitigate the risks associated with website crashes, as well as the damage caused by malware and hacks.
Over the last five years, we’ve helped more than 10,000 of our customers worldwide maintain effective website security posture. In the five years we’ve been around, we’ve had the honour of partnering with some of the biggest names in the business: Pantheon (most recently), WPEngine, Savvii, and Cloudways. And the best part? We’re only getting started.