Note: This position will be located initially in Boston but will shift to Shenzhen, China in September. We're interested in Mandarin speakers willing to stay through December but are happy to consider CVs for just the summer.
As a software intern, you will assist with building our software platform. Responsibility will range from backend database management to implementing machine learning routines. We'll provide guidance and mentorship, but will need you to come ready to learn.
A successful candidate will have some or all of the following attributes:
- Excellent coding and documenting skills (this is essential).
- Experienced with one or more of the following languages: Swift, Java, C++, Python, Ruby
- Experienced with very large data sets.
- Experienced with distributed and cloud computing.
- Comfortable working with Linux.
- Comfortable with MATLAB, R, or Mathematica.
We love to see past work examples. So please include a link.
Bitome makes a non-invasive monitor for body hydration based on clinical MRI, in order to improve patient outcomes and reduce healthcare expenditures.