If you are working in C/C++, chances are good that you like to make things that go fast. Bigstream is looking for a Software Engineering Intern with strong expertise in C/C++ to make BIG THINGS go fast. This position will be working closely with our software team to develop and maintain the high performance libraries of Bigstream’s hyper-acceleration stack.
A successful internship this summer puts you on the inside track to working full time at this cutting edge startup. This is a tough challenge that will ensure you are stronger when you leave and ready for anything.
- BS or MS in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering
- Strong proficiency in C/C++
- Basic understanding of advanced features of C++11 is a plus
- Familiarity with Linux OS
- Familiarity with computer architecture preferred
- Knowledge in distributed systems or data processing frameworks preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
Bigstream welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and perspectives in all functions of the business.
For AI and Big Data application developers, Bigstream's hyper-acceleration provides dataflow run-time software that executes existing data processing platforms on top of next-generation compute systems in a seamless manner. Unlike hardware- and/or platform-specific alternatives, Bigstream offers the highest level of performance instantly with no application changes or loss of API programmatic access.