By joining the Bigstream team, you are entering a world of cutting edge development and innovation, where you will get both encouragement and guidance as well as a free hand to solve tough technical problems using good design and your personal inspiration. As a member of a well-funded early stage startup you will receive an equity share and market rate salary, as well as good food, rocking coffee, company outings and freedom to be yourself. And, of course, medical and 401k benefits too.
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science (PhD strongly preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with C/C++
- Experience with C++11 is a plus
- Experience with scala is a plus
- Solid understanding of code generation/optimization techniques
- Solid understanding of source to source transformation and familiarity with related tools is a plus
- Familiarity with vectorization techniques is a plus
For AI and Big Data application developers, Bigstream's hyper-acceleration provides dataflow run-time software that executes existing data processing platforms on top of next-generation compute systems in a seamless manner. Unlike hardware- and/or platform-specific alternatives, Bigstream offers the highest level of performance instantly with no application changes or loss of API programmatic access.