Bigstream is looking for a LLVM Compiler Engineer to work on various components of the LLVM toolchain to support new features, fix bugs, and improve performance for big data and machine learning applications
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science
- 2+ years of experience developing compilers (LLVM is preferred) or system software (OS)
- 2+ years of experience with C/C++
- Experience with debugging a complex software stack
- Familiarity with C++11 features is a plus
- Familiarity with compiler optimizations, code generation and overall design of compilers
For AI and Big Data application developers, Bigstream's hyper-acceleration provides dataflow run-time software that executes existing data processing platforms on top of next-generation compute systems in a seamless manner. Unlike hardware- and/or platform-specific alternatives, Bigstream offers the highest level of performance instantly with no application changes or loss of API programmatic access.