Bigstream is looking for a Technical Support Lead to help drive forward our mission in providing best-in-class quality service and achieving high-levels of customer satisfaction and success.
This role will be the key member in managing all levels of communication for our post-sales technical support and will work collaboratively with the Engineering team to continuously drive improvement for Bigstream’s support features. The position will report to the Executive VP of Sales & Customer Success.
By joining the Bigstream team, you are entering a world of cutting edge development and innovation, where you will get both encouragement and guidance as well as a free hand to solve tough technical problems using good design and your personal inspiration. As a member of a well-funded early stage startup you will receive an equity share and market rate salary, as well as good food, rocking coffee, company outings and freedom to be yourself. And, of course, medical and 401k benefits too.
- Provide technical support, including verifying issues, analyzing complex technical problems, troubleshooting and resolving technical roadblocks
- Handle phone and email queues from customers
- Identify, organize, and prioritize multiple support requests at the same time
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner
- Conduct root-cause analysis for technical issues and to find workarounds and solutions
- Document problem resolution steps, compile and update user documentation, including but not limited to training materials, technical manuals, technical support FAQs
- Prepare and analyze reports on customer satisfaction of products, services, and processes
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing, technical support role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Understanding of Big Data engines and cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience working with multiple customers concurrently
- Passionate about delivering high quality service to customers
- Excellent communication and customer-relationship skills - responsiveness, sensitivity, and diplomacy
- Ability to prioritize between multiple tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
For AI and Big Data application developers, Bigstream's hyper-acceleration provides dataflow run-time software that executes existing data processing platforms on top of next-generation compute systems in a seamless manner. Unlike hardware- and/or platform-specific alternatives, Bigstream offers the highest level of performance instantly with no application changes or loss of API programmatic access.