Bigstream is looking for a Hardware Engineer to assist the team with implementing core hardware components.
By joining the Bigstream team, you are entering a world of cutting edge development and innovation, where you will get both encouragement and guidance as well as a free hand to solve tough technical problems using good design and your personal inspiration. As a member of a well-funded early stage startup you will receive an equity share and market rate salary, as well as good food, rocking coffee, company outings and freedom to be yourself. And, of course, medical and 401k benefits too.
- Proficiency in Verilog
- Proficiency in Perl or Python (C/C++ a plus)
- Proficiency with revision control systems (e.g. git)
- Proficiency in Linux and operating systems
- Proficiency in FPGA toolset: Xilinx and Altera
- Proficiency in Verilog simulation environments
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning, programming, and compiler basics
- Familiarity with Scala a plus
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and/or Computer Science
- Hardworking, dedicated, and self-motivated
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
For AI and Big Data application developers, Bigstream's hyper-acceleration provides dataflow run-time software that executes existing data processing platforms on top of next-generation compute systems in a seamless manner. Unlike hardware- and/or platform-specific alternatives, Bigstream offers the highest level of performance instantly with no application changes or loss of API programmatic access.