Bigstream is looking for a Hardware Engineer to assist the team with implementing core hardware components.
- Proficiency in Verilog
- Proficiency in Perl or Python (C/C++ a plus)
- Proficiency with revision control systems (e.g. git)
- Proficiency in Linux and operating systems
- Proficiency in FPGA toolset: Xilinx and Altera
- Proficiency in Verilog simulation environments
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning, programming, and compiler basics
- Familiarity with Scala a plus
- BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, and/or Computer Science
- Hardworking, dedicated, and self-motivated
- Team player with a roll-up-your-sleeve attitude
For AI and Big Data application developers, Bigstream's hyper-acceleration provides dataflow run-time software that executes existing data processing platforms on top of next-generation compute systems in a seamless manner. Unlike hardware- and/or platform-specific alternatives, Bigstream offers the highest level of performance instantly with no application changes or loss of API programmatic access.